不过我还是会不定时更新的哟,所以喜欢的话可以多加留意 :D
这次要分享的,是时隔一年再次参加的 youth camp
本来想在最后一天的分享环节时讲出来,但因为听着别人分享时有几度其实眼泪已经在眼框里打转所以就决定不分享了,改用文字说出来,因为真的怕控制不住情绪啦 哈哈哈哈哈
其实在还没决定参加之前,真的没有感觉很想参加,一直在徘徊到底要不要去。但是兜兜转转了很多回,还是决定去了,还拉着朋友陪我去,因为怕没有人陪我 哈哈哈
但也因为一年也只有那么一次的营会,所以真的格外珍惜。
Looks like I really don't update my blog often nowadays, kinda guilty haha
But still, I will update it whenever I free and want to share something here :D
In this blog post, I'm going to share about my experience joining youth camp again, after one year.
I actually wanted to share this one the last day of youth camp but I scare I can't control my tears....so yeah :) then I decided to use another way to share about my experience, which is using my blog hehe
To be honest, I don't feel like joining this youth camp in the beginning. But after thinking about so many things, I decided to join, dragging my friend to go with me also.
Also because I only join camp once a year, I think I should really cherish this precious experience.
时隔一年的生活营,体验新的人、事、物。这次参与了两个敬拜赞美小组,一组领唱;一组鼓手。其实当我看到名单上我的名字出现在鼓手的格子时,心里是大大的吃惊,想说干嘛会被安排在这个事奉岗位,明明在团契只当过那么一次的鼓手,而且那一次真的打到超级超级的烂,所以那是真的不敢相信自己被安排到这个事奉岗位,一直觉得很紧张,觉得自己做不到,怕拖了大家的后腿。刚开始时,我尝试和负责人说我有点害怕,不想拖后腿,但是因为一大堆的 miscommunication,我还是鼓手 哈哈哈哈,所以便下定决心想说好好试一试吧!感谢神,从刚开始跟负责人说怕自己做不到,到最后在敬拜赞美时经历神的同在,真的要将荣耀归给神,哈利路亚!
在我不能,但在神凡事都能。我虽然软弱,但全能的神总在我身旁。
感谢一直从中指导我的人,让我从之前对音箱这个乐器拥有零知识的我,到最后可以使用音箱这个乐器赞美神!感谢神再次使用我,让我有机会运用神所给予的恩赐归荣耀给祂!
I met new friends, experienced new things throughout this camp. I joined two praise & worship team this time to be leader in one team and playing cajon in another team. Actually, when I first saw the name list and my name was in the drummer/cajon box, I was really really shock, thinking that how come I'll be arranged to become drummer. I had only serve one time in fellowship before and it was a really bad experience so I can't believe that I actually been arrange to become drummer. I felt nervous after that and I scare I cannot do well. At first, I tried to tell the worship coordinator that I can't really do it, I scare...and bla bla bla...lot of things going on and miscommunicationssss end up I'm still a drummer hahaha. Then, I decided to try that one more time. Thank God, from the beginning that I scare I screw up everything and until I felt God's prescence during the p&w session, I really want to give all honour and glory unto God, HALLELUJAH!
In God, nothing is impossible. I'm weak but God is with me all the time.
Thanks to those who lend me a helping hand when I have problem, helping me learn a lot about this instrument, cajon, until I can use it to glorify God's name! Thank God once again that He used me, giving me opportunity to serve him!
Mission Impossible,不可能的使命。
传福音,有些人可能会觉得那是宣教士的工作,跟自己没什么关系,很像很遥远,平时都不太会想到要传福音给身边的人,所以对一些人来说,传福音很难,或不可能做到。
在确定自己的救恩后,我们就应该背起十字架做主门徒,完成主耶稣在升天前所托付的大使命:
- 耶穌進前來,對他們說:天上地下所有的權柄都賜給我了。
- 所以,你們要去,使萬民作我的門徒,奉父、子、聖靈的名給他們施洗(或作:給他們施洗,歸於父、子、聖靈的名)。
- 凡我所吩咐你們的,都教訓他們遵守,我就常與你們同在,直到世界的末了。
传福音对我来说,不是不会,只是我始终踏不出那一步,有信心和勇气去与朋友这个好消息。我想很多人也和我一样,越是常见面的人,越不知道该怎么开口和他/她说。但是牧师说得对,通常我们有开心的事都会迫不及待与人分享,更何况耶稣基督为罪人死这个何等大的好消息!真的盼望自己有一天能有信心和勇气踏出去,更以生命见证,以生命影响生命。
Mission Impossible.
I think most of the people might think that telling people about gospel are missionaries' work, not really related to us, the christian. So, we don't often think about telling our friends about gospel and it is seem to become a mission impossible most of the time.
After we confirm about our salvation, we should carry our cross to become disciple of God and do what Jesus commanded us which is the Great Commission:
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
(Matthew 28:18-20)
For me, I believe I had learned enough skill or way to tell about gospel but I just don't have that guts and faith to tell my friends about gospel. I think many people are same like me, cannot really touch on this topic when come to close friends. But yeah, the speaker of this year's youth camp got the camp. When at time we have something happy happens, we can't wait to share to people around us. Then how come we can't share this good news - gospel to friends around us? I really hope that there is really one day, that one day I can have faith and guts to step out and share my testimonies.
这次的营会,深深地感受神的带领,带着去年经历 13 小时车程的心情,大家都很担心出发当天会不会再次经历去年的噩梦。但是感谢赞美主!我们在预定时间内抵达了营地,所有的时间都恰恰好,有足够的休息时间再预备听主的道。
营会的第一个晚上就要进行大家毫无头绪的 Night Hiking。爬山对我来说其实没什么,重点是在晚上!然后大家的话题一直围绕在恐怖的水蛭上,加上我这次带的运动鞋是我穿了四年的运动鞋,鞋底已经没什么纹了,很怕自己一直滑倒!加上我最不想发生的情况 ------ 下雨也发生了,所以在去之前,真的很担心。
但真的很感谢神保守,虽然爬山时有几次滑一下滑一下那样,在河里的其中一个地方水位已经到我的腰部了,但天父都看顾我不至陷入危险,也没有让我有机会接触恶心的水蛭 哈哈哈
在其中也看到大家互相帮助,特别我组里面的一个男生,整个爬山过程都细心带着另一个很怕的女生,虽然他自己也怕高,却不管怎么样都一直带着她走完整个山路!值得学习~
I really felt God's leading throughout this camp. Last year, we actually experienced the 13 hours bus trip which is long enough to make us feel that it's really a nightmare. But, praise the Lord! This year, we're in time and after we arrived, we have had enough time to rest and prepare to listen to God's words.
It's only the first night of the camp and we need to challenge the night hiking which we have no idea how is it going to be before we enter the camp. Hiking isn't a difficult thing for me but the most important thing is the hiking is going to be held at night! Everyone is talking about leach, somemore I brought a sport shoes that I wore for four years and I scare I will keep slip along the way hahaha
AND, heavy rain happened before our night hiking so I was really worry before we went for the night hiking.
THANK GOD, for His protection. Even though I slipped several times, and the river level actually reached my waist level, but my Abba Father still protect me that I won't be in dangerous and even no chance to get to meet disgusting leach hahaha
Along the hiking, I can also see that everyone helping each other, especially a guy in my group, even though he's scare of height, but he still carefully hold another girl's hand because she was really scare and he brought her to pass through whole hiking process! I should learn from him :)
时间来到营会的第二天晚上。延续着去年的感动,在看到时间表上这个特别的活动时,心里深信我将会得着很多。当晚,我们为着这次的营会感恩,为自己的灵命、家人朋友,为教会和国家祷告。说实话我真的很久都没有用那么长的时间和神对话了。蒙上眼睛这么长的时间,因为看不到周围的事物,所以更加让自己专心于祷告,将别人,将自己带到神的面前,不需要看时间,可以好好的跟神聊天。
在 hall 里不知道过了多久,只知道很久很久,终于有人来带我了。走出去,还不到 2 分钟,又停了下来。就这样停停走走了几回,终于轮到我了!我知道我来到了营地的游乐场,负责人告诉我,从那一刻开始我要摸着绳子走完全程,若遇到任何困难就祷告寻求神。真的很怕的时候就举手,会有人来帮我。
Second night of the camp. The moment when I saw this "special event" in the timetable, I knew I gonna learned a lot through this special event because there was also a very special prayer night during the youth camp last year. That night, we prayed about the camp, our spiritual life, friends and family, churches and our country. To be honest, it's been a long time that I didn't spend so much of time at one time to pray to God, to talk to God. We were blindfolded and due to this, I'm able to experience a quiet time to be closer to God because I won't be distracted by things around me.
Time past and I don't know how long I was in the hall. Suddenly a person came and brought me to outside the hall BUT again I was asked to stop and wait again after 1 minute plus walking time. Finally, after few times of stop and walk, it's my turn. I knew that I was brought to the playground in the campsite. The person in charge told me that there was a rope in front me and I need to depend on the rope to finish the whole "Walk of Faith". If I really meet some problems, seek God first. If I'm really scared, I can raise my hand to ask for help.
这类的体验,其实我小学六年级就体验过了,自己也有在母堂的营会里弄过类似的体验。但这次的体验真的很不一样,因为你依靠的是一根绳子,不是人带着你走。
信心之路的一开始,我脑海里就浮现一首歌,天韵的“信心的旅途”。虽然我只会一点歌词,但我告诉神说主啊你借这首歌与我同在。就这样,我开始了我的信心之路。冷不防一开始走我的脚却掉进了一个洞,幸好及时的反应没让我整个人跌倒!哈哈哈
Actually I experienced this kind of game when I was in primary six and I even plan this kind of game when I was in my hometown church. But this time, it was totally different from last time. The only thing I can depend on is the rope and there will be no people holding your hands to guide you along the way.
At the beginning of the Walk of Faith, one song appeared in my brain which is a chinese called Journey of Faith by Heavenly Melody. Even though I only knew few lyrics of the song but I tell God that Lord please be with me through this song. Then I started this Walk of Faith. BUT.......my leg accidentally step into a hole when I was ready to start....luckily I didn't fall down hahahaha
整个过程当中,除了在脑海中的旋律,我都依靠着绳子自己慢慢地走。跟着绳子走就像神带领我一样,使我不害怕,反而内心有平安。虽然碰到障碍物,我也耐心地寻找出路。直到来到一个地方,绳子的方向让我不知道该怎么选择。就像驾车来到分岔路一样,需要选择向左走还是向右走。站在“分岔路”,我迟疑了,脑海中的旋律也停止了。没有再多想,我选择了左边的绳子,后来却有人把我带往回走,我感觉得到是把我放到分岔路向右的绳子,当时也没想那么多,就继续前进。回到比较“舒服”的陆地前,有人牵着我走很多小石子的路,我称之为奔走十架之路。基督徒奔走十架之路绝非易事,所经历的生活也不会是一帆风顺。反之耶稣却告诉我们,若有人要跟从祂,就要背起十字架来跟随。重点是,在经历了那么多困难、阻碍,我是不是还愿意跟随耶稣?走完了小石子的路,来到平坦的陆地。就像有一天,在经历了这世界上这么多的苦难后,我们终于回到了天父的怀抱一样。
During the whole progress, despite the song in my head, I slowly walked through with the help of the rope. Walk through the Walk of Faith with the help of the rope is like God leading me and I have peace in my heart, made me not so scare throughout the Walk of Faith. Even I bang on the obstacles sometimes, I still find a way to pass through it patiently. Until I reach a place, where I need to choose to go left or right, because there was two ways for me to choose which to continue. I stunt, and the melody inside my head also stop. I don't want to think so much about it and I chose the left side. But after that, one person came and bring me to the another way which is the right side. I didn't know what was actually happening that time so I just continue. Before I back to the hall, someone lead me to walk through the road with many stones on it. I called it as "Walk of Cross". I don't know whether it brings out the meaning that I actually want to deliver but hope you understand the explanation that I'm going to tell now.
What I want to say is, Christianity life is not that easy because we, as a disciple of God was asked to carry the Cross for Jesus Christ as Jesus told us. Therefore, our life would not be so easy that we do not face obstacles or challenges in our life. What's important is, after I get through so much of obstacles, am I still willing to follow Jesus?
Finally, I step on a much more comfortable ground. For me, it's like one day, after I experienced so much of obstacles, finally I back to the home that Abba Father prepared for me.
回到 hall 之后,我才知道原来分岔路的那一段,往左是死角,往右才有继续的路。
人生也是一样,必须做出许多的选择。
当我们彷徨失望的时候,天父爸爸都会借着很多的人、事、物使我们回转。
我很感谢那一双在我做错决定时对我伸出的手。
虽然我不知道是谁,但是真的真的很感恩。
因为这双手,我才不会通往那死角。
After everyone's back to the hall then I only knew that during the Walk of Faith when we need to choose go left or go right, left side lead us to the dead end while right side lead us to finish the Walk of Faith. In our life, we also need to make a lot of choices.
When we're in down hill, feeling upset, our Abba Father will also help us to turn back, through the angels around us.
I'm really thankful of the helping hands that lead me to the right way when I turn to the wrong side. Even I don't know who is that but still, really thanks so much upon your help. It gave me a huge impact. It's because of this pair of hands then only I won't go into that dead end.
三天两夜的生活营真的在转眼间就过去了。所以在营会当中,我真的很认真捕捉每一个神创造大自然的景色、珍惜与人相处的机会、用力做好我可以做好的每一件事。感谢神把我安排在一个与众不同的组别里。算一算,我竟然是里面第二大的!有点不能接受。。哈哈哈 开玩笑的~ 但是我相信神的安排总是最好的,也绝非偶然的。因为从每一个人身上,我都学到了东西,也真的很感恩在营会当中透过这样的组别,我可以跟各团契的一些人有了更好的关系。在当中发现,原来人与人的信任,真的可以在短短的时间内建立起来。也发现,原来我也是个值得信任的人啊~ 谢谢那些愿意信任我并愿意分享你们的事给我听的人~
3 days 2 night of youth camp past in a blink of eye. I knew that time will pass really fast so I did cherish every moment that I get to enjoy the creature of God, the nature landscape, the time that I spent with my groupmates, and do my best for everything I do. Th. ank God that He putting me into a very special group for me and....I'm actually the second eldest one in the group hahaha...cannot accept it...hahaha just kidding la xD But I always think that God knows us the best and He does not put all of us in a group coincidentally because I did learned something on every single groupmate of mine. Besides, thank God for this opportunity that I can again have a very special bonding with people from other fellowhip group. Throughout the camp, I found that trust can really build within a very short period of time. Also, I found that I'm actually a person that people can trust on. Thanks, to those who willing to trust and share with me about your things. :)
这次可以参加这么棒的营会,当然筹委会是功不可没的一群。不断的筹备、开会,为了让我们这些参与者有很不一样的经历。在营会当中更牺牲自己的睡眠,检讨、开会。肯定的话,相信大家都写得千篇一律,我只有一句话要说,就是:
所以,我亲爱的弟兄们,你们务要坚固,不可摇动,常常竭力多做主工,因为知道,你们的劳苦在主里面不是徒然的。(哥林多前书15:58)
为你们所做的一切感谢神,天父必记念你们手所做的工!
Of course, a camp without working committee would not be success, I believe. They spend a lot of time on preparing and meeting, so that we can have another special experience through this camp. Even after we reach at the campsite, they still meeting every night, sacrificing their sleeping time etc etc. I believe everyone says about the same thing when come to the words for committee. So, I have one bible verse for you all, which is:
Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
( 1 Corinthians 15:58)
Thank God for all your work and may God bless you all!
在还没结束之前,就给大家来看看几张照片啦~
Before I end, let's have a look on some photos!
东马团契桥上大合照 :D
Group photo of EMMCF
全体大合照!
Group photo!
Group photo!
全体桥上大合照
Another group photo
Another group photo
搞怪的一群 哈哈哈
EMMCF buddies
EMMCF buddies
不完整的室友照
少了两个超级大忙人和两个总爱跑出去玩的小鬼
The incomplete group photo of room D1
Two busybody camp committees and two young girl who like to gossip in other room haha
LOVE :)
请忽略不正常的我
Please ignore me haha

第一张 group photo
Our first group photo :D
TO BE MISSED
这次的 blog post 实在有点长,花了我三天的时间把它写完,我是说真的!对不起啦!整个的内容有点小小严肃哈哈哈 因为该讲正经东西的时候就要严肃好吗 xD
除了很长的心得分享,一半也是因为这次是第一次挑战写双语的 blog
从一开始就得到一个影响我的人的建议,到这次也是有人 request 写双语的,再加上我教会有很多人不会看华语,所以这次就挑战看看啦!
希望大家这次也能享受在我的心得分享当中~
也希望大家能享受看着那些照片!
最后,仍不会改掉的习惯就是在结束之前再次附上一首歌啦~
这首歌就是再走信心之路时在我脑海浮现的歌~
给大家带来这首
【天韻-信心是一種看見】信心的旅途
希望大家会喜欢~
这次的 blog post 就到这里咯
BYE BYE ~ ~
I spent three days time to finish this blog post this time!! I'm serious!! So it's really a long blog postSoooooo sorryyyyyy cause I have quite a lot of things to share actually haha
And....apologies for the content is little bit serious ~~
Despite the long sharing, it's also my first time challenging to write my blog in biligual causing my blog post to be super duper long
Actually when I first started to write this blog, a person who always impact me the most suggested me to write in english and this time, someone requested me to write bilingual also....so yeah...haha to ease those who cannot read chinese, I end up writing this long long biligual blog post.
Hope you guys really enjoy reading my sharing though I know my English is really really cacat and thanks for compromising! haha
Hope you guys enjoy the photo also!
Lastly, I always have a habit that is to share a song before I end my blog post
This time, the song I'm going to share about is the song that comes into my mind when I start walking the Walk of Faith.
A song that I wish to share with you all
Journey of Faith - Heavenly Melody
Hope you guys like it :D
So here comes to the end of this blog post
BYE BYE!!








No comments:
Post a Comment